LInC is seeking a Principal Program Finance Analyst. You will be responsible for the planning, tracking, analysis and reporting of programs under an operation portfolio within the LInC Organization. You will also work alongside of Program Management in the development and all aspects of financial accounting regarding the AOP and financial forecasting. The Principal PFA will handle and manage internal projects from initiation through completion, use formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes and manage projects to ensure on-time completion according to specifications and within budgeted costs.
- Participate in the scheduling, planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting of the programs.
- Responsibilities include significant interface with the Program Managers, Contracts, FP&A, and other Support organizations.
- Implements financial policies and procedures in support of the program.
- Will be working with team in all aspects of program structure/deliverables.
- Responsible for the financial aspects of programs in support of a wide range of customers.
- Directly work with the program manager to help define the program's goals and objectives; create and maintain a program's budget and schedule, analyze progress reported against the program baseline; identify risks and opportunities against the program baseline; and recommend actions to improve progress to achieve flawless program execution.
- Prepare and present financial forecasts, reports, and analysis.
- Participate in new business proposals and prepare on-contract proposals for customers.
- Serve as liaisons between the Program Team and cross-functional departments to perform financial research, manage a program’s general ledger, and/or monitor a program’s cash flow. Possess a working knowledge of multiple contract types, tools, and processes to support program audits and ensure policy/program compliance.)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Extensive knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, FPLOE, T&M, Cost Plus and hybrid contracts.
- Ability to complete difficult and complex assignments within the programs supporting.
- Analytical, communication and presentations skills needed as well as being able to operate independently.
- Knowledge of Leidos financial systems and applications, such as: Hyperion, OBI, Cognos, Fusion, Cobra, LPAS, and Cost Point. Proficient in Microsoft applications, such as: Project, Excel, and Word.
Pay Range:Pay Range $90,350.00 - $139,000.00 - $187,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.