This position will support the DISA GSM-O II Task Number 07 (TN07) Joint Force Headquarters DODIN. GSM-O II provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and CoCOMs. The selected candidate shall lead of team of analysts that provide 24 hours per day x 7 days per week x 365 days per year support JFHQ-DODIN Current Operations Command, Control, and defensive cyber operations (DCO) functions across all - Combatant Commands, Service Cyber Components, Agencies, and Field Activities’ (CC/S/A/FAs) Area of Operations (AOs) in addition to 24/7 coordination with USCYBERCOM and other partner agencies.
- Supervise the collection of intelligence on events occurring both internal and external community of interest
- Oversee all-source intelligence support to JFHQ-DODIN operations, such as Named Operations, DODIN Cyber Protection Teams’ (CPT) defensive missions, Command Cyber Readiness Inspection (CCRI)s and Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection (CCORI)s.
- Lead the Enhance Situational Awareness (SA), Situational Understanding (SU), and identification of possible relationships, trends, and adversary TTPs based on threat intelligence information.
- Direct and develop the process of open-source intelligence research in support of threat discovery or research.
- Research, analyze, corroborate, and assess vulnerabilities, Information Assurance Vulnerability information as it is related to intelligence reporting.
- Analyze and track vulnerability disclosure program (VDP) incidents as it relates to intelligence reporting.
- Ensures JFHQ-DODIN information provided to foreign entities is compliant with federal statues and restrictions.
- Collect analysis metrics and trending data, identify key trends, and provide situational awareness on these trends.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 12+ years of prior relevant education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Security+ Certification
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.