The Leidos Security Team currently has an opening for a Program Security Representative (PSR) for a new and growing program we have with the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). The work location is at our Gaithersburg, MD facility at the Rio.
The PSR will be the singularly dedicated to the DISA program, handling all aspects of onboarding, briefing , TASS form creation, debriefings, and subcontractor management for the program, in conjunction with the Leidos Security Service Center (SSC) in many cases. Duties to include:
- Applying security principles, practices and procedures to maintain compliance with mission-sponsor personnel and physical security regulations and policies.
- Customer coordination in supporting complex security issues while developing recommended courses of action to address related concerns.
- Developing and submitting all required documentation needed to operate and maintain access to Sponsor controlled information.
- Implementing all required security polices specified in awarded contract.
- Provide Security training to personnel on contract and ensure compliance with customer training requirements
- Responsible for implementing and providing guidance to customers and management on security issues such as security education, classified document control, security investigations, classification control and personnel clearances.
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
- Serve as a Program Security Representative in accordance with the NISPOM supplements, overprints and other government regulations, e.g. DoDM 5205.07 Vols 1-4, ICD’s, DoDM 5105.21 M1 and JAFAN's.
- Interpret, apply and comply with Security Classification Guides (SCGs) DD254's.
- Represent Leidos while conducting liaison between Leidos, government sponsors, and subcontractors.
- Assist in maintaining an accurate roster of program staff, for the program and FSO
- Support and lead customer required Inspections activities.
- Process new clearance requests and clearance reinvestigations – collect, review, submit, and track paperwork.
- Interact and the Leidos Security Service Center (SSC) on all personnel and DD 254 actions
- In-process new personnel onto the contract- conduct initial security briefing – assist Govt Security Representatives with processing TASS CAC applications – assign Relationships in DISS.
- Other contract requirements as necessary.
- Current Top Secret clearance
- BA/BS and a minimum of 2-4 years of experience working in program security on a classified program. Degree may be substituted with additional years of experience.
- Preferred experience with SIMS software
- Solid experience with NISS, DISS, and other national systems
- Experience with working with a security team for a large contract.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Progress made toward FSO certification with the Defense Counterintelligence & Security Agency (DCSA)
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.