Program Execution Director
Unleash Your Potential...
We are in search for a Program Execution Director in support of our UK Operations within the Defense Group. We have offices across the United Kingdom and staff across the globe. Leidos UK provides IT engineering, cyber-defense, and deployed solutions that makes the world safer and more efficient through delivery of transformative information technology and engineering.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
Leidos UK & Europe, provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Leidos UK include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
- Maintain an understanding of major programs, risks, and technologies in order to provide regular support, oversight and guidance to PMs, DMs and Operation Leadership
- Responsible for the implementation and compliance with Leidos’ Program Execution Policy, which includes oversight of programs through regular reviews and deep dives, as well as involvement in proposals to ensure proposals are optimally executable
- Work across programs, proposals and functions, ensuring standardization with processes, implementation and compliance of ISO and CMMI certifications, planning, tracking, and execution of complex tasking within technical, schedule, and budget constraints
- Implementation and compliance of Leidos Policy LP-PE-1 which includes oversight of Pre-Award activities and Post-Award program execution through regular reviews, program deep dives, and involvement in proposals via participation and leadership in technical readiness reviews (TRRs), execution planning reviews (XPRs), bid risk reviews (BRRs), bid approval reviews (BARs), and proposal content review and generation
- Conduct deep dives into troubled programs and support collaborative development of corrective action planning and monitoring for effectiveness
- Oversee preparation of formal responses to any customer Letters of Concern or similar documents and coordinate development and implementation of associated Corrective Action Plans (CAP)
- Support the Defense Programs Director in the creation of Corporate Watch List, Enterprise Risk Register, and help identify Heavy Operations Programs.
- Support reporting of program execution status and metrics to UK SLT, coordinate with management and Program Managers regarding client assessment scheduling, performance and results, and draft submissions and responses to programs receiving client assessments
- Support development and implementation of contractual and internal Service Level Agreements (SLAs), Acceptable Quality Levels (AQLs) and/or Key Performance Indictors (KPIs) to proactively manage and measure program performance, service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Mentor and train Program Managers; training may include one-on-one mentoring or sessions in the form of Lunchtime Learning sessions as well as developing and delivering training material for PMs
- Review of Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), teaming agreements and other contractual documents for the purpose of understanding implications of program risk
- Be a liaison and expediter for PMs and functional support including, but not limited to, Procurement, Contracts, Engineering, Mission Assurance, Business Development, Human Resources, Accounts Payable and Finance
- Support the development of opportunity capture strategy by participating in large and critical capture activities such as Collaboration Sessions, position to win, and other reviews and meetings
- Support and coordinate the implementation of Leidos Engineering Edge on IT Service and development programs
What Does Leidos Need From Me?:
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree (or equivalent) with related work experience
- Extensive experience in defense systems (or subsystems) with experience in engineering and Program Management
- In-depth understanding of Program Management tools and processes, including an understanding of enterprise wide IT and cyber security solutions and services, cloud delivery, software development methods, scheduling, cost control, digital modernisation and technical development.
- Strong verbal and written skills along with solid practical knowledge of Commercial contracts and acquisitions
- Must have strong leadership credentials, good organisational skills, attention to detail and work well as a key member of a team often tasked to be highly responsive and agile in order to satisfy quick turn program requirements.
- Working knowledge of IT service and cyber best practices, and ITIL
- Experience with Large IT programs and contracting
- Travel is required to support programs and bids. On average, travel is expected to be less than 50%
- Experience in the following areas:
- Cost estimating
- Budget management
- Schedule development and management
- Strong briefing skill with C level leadership
- Proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, and PowerPoint
- Clearance to Start BPSS
- Clearance for Role SC
What do we do for you?:
At Leidos we are PASSIONATE about customer success, UNITED as a team and INSPIRED to make a difference. We offer meaningful and engaging careers, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals, all while nurturing a healthy work-life balance.
We provide an employment package that attracts, develops and retains only the best in talent. Our reward scheme includes:
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• 33 days Annual Leave (including public and privilege holidays)
• Access to Flexible benefits (including life assurance, health schemes, gym memberships, annual buy and sell holidays and a cycle to work scheme)
Commitment to Diversity:
We welcome applications from every part of the community and are committed to a truly diverse and inclusive culture. We foster a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages please let us know, and we will respond in a way that best fits your needs.
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.