This position will support the DISA GSM-O II Task Number 07 (TN07) Joint Force Headquarters DODIN. GSM-O II provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and COCOMs. The selected candidate shall execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements, develops concepts, strategies, and plans to enhance operational effectiveness of Command and Control within the full spectrum of Cyberspace Operations.
- Provide consultation and recommendation on the transformation, innovation, and integration of capabilities.
- Provide integrated fusion support focused on threat informed, immediate, short-termed (days to weeks) trends and assessments.
- Provide support in areas of forensics, sensor analysis, information assurance, and cybersecurity, research analyze, corroborate and assess vulnerabilities, detection and mitigation methods.
- Perform analysis of vulnerability disclosure program (VDP) incidents and how they relate to vulnerabilities, terrain, in relation to threat-informed intelligence processes, and procedures.
- Develop a coordinated curriculum for computer network defense education training, awareness, professionalization, and ensure the implementation of the curriculum throughout the certification and accreditation process.
- Coordinate development of baseline defensive cyber operations (and supporting IA) Education, Training and Awareness (ETA) curriculum and products.
- Ensure the certification plan and standard evaluation process address all knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) required for individuals to perform assigned roles and responsibilities
- Master's degree in a related discipline with 15+ years of applicable combined education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- Must have a solid knowledge of all four phases of the Joint Training System: Requirements; Plans; Execution; & Assessments
- Must be familiar with the three programs of record for the Joint Training System (DRRS, JTIMS and JLLIS).
- Familiar with the Joint Planning Process (JOPP) and the Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) for joint training exercise planning.
- Ability to travel occasionally to support exercise development events.
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.