Leidos Enterprise &Cyber Solutions Defense group is seeking a Windows Desktop Systems Administrator to support the Regional Cyber Center CONUS (NETCOM RCC-C). This program, RCC-CONUS, provides a cutting-edge technology environment and a great opportunity to advance in your career.The work location will be at Fort Huachuca in Sierra Vista, AZ. This position requires a Secret clearance or US citizenship and the ability to obtain a clearance.
What does this program have to offer?
On the job training while getting paid - gain required certifications as you apply current knowledge.
Gain U.S. DoD Clearance - We are able to put you through the process if you do not hold an active Secret Clearance.
Career mobility opportunity - Leidos fosters a culture of growth and advancement.
Opportunity to support DoD Systems that are critical to our infrastructure, both in the Continental US (CONUS) and Outside of the Continental US (OCONUS).
Teamwork, comradery and opportunity to learn new technologies.
Work site is situated in beautiful Sierra Vista, AZ.
On site gym, coffee shop and food court for your use and convenience! This position will support An active Secret clearance, or the ability to obtain an interim Secret clearance is required.
What will you do in this role?
• Build and configure Windows-based systems in support of highly visible mission areas
• Proactively and efficiently administer desktops using enterprise toolsets such as SCCM, VMware Mirage, VMware Horizon, etc.
• Effectively troubleshoot complex technical issues
• Ensure desktop configuration compliance with DoD and Army regulations
• Document technical troubleshooting efforts
• Participate in rotational on-call duties to provide after-hours support
These are the required qualifications:
• Secret clearance or ability to obtain interim
• HS +2 years technical experience or AA/AS or BA/BS
• IAT II certification (Security +CE, CCNA Security, SSCP) required
• Must acquire one Microsoft certification (70-697, 70-698, MD-100, MD-101, 70-410, 70-411, 70-412, or higher) within 180 days of hire
• Experience administering Windows 7 and Windows 10
• Experience with physical and virtual (VMware) desktops
• Experience with zero client environment
• Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary
These are the preferred qualifications:
• Ability to effectively troubleshoot complex technical issues
• Ability to research and develop creative solutions to unique problems
• Knowledge of networking concepts
• Ability to create and/or modify scripts (batch, PowerShell)
• Ability to document technical troubleshooting efforts
• Proficiency with Windows Active Directory services
• Familiarity with McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS)
• Familiarity with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Familiarity with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
• Familiarity with VMware Mirage
• Knowledge of DISA STIGs and IAVAs
• Be able to effectively communicate with team members and customers
• Work independently and as a team member; set priorities and organize work to meet deadlines
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.