Leidos is seeking candidates for a Entry Level Technical Research Analyst position to support our programs in Greenwood Village Colorado . (Denver–Aurora–Lakewood Metro Area) . Recent College Graduates meeting the qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Conduct operations research on combat modeling methods, and the applications of analytic techniques to a variety of military planning and decision-making problems and processes.
- Conduct research and analysis, prepare briefings and technical reports
- Routinely interact with Government personnel in meetings and seminars.
- Conduct research and analysis that employs a combination of operations research methods in the study of operational and national security issues at the DOD policy-level.
- Perform other technical work tasks in line with a team approach to supporting customer requirements such as in-person or virtual meetings, seminars, sessions, and events.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree and 0-2 years of experience. Bachelors or Masters Degree must be in one of the following disciplines: Operations Research; Operations Analysis; Systems Analysis; Statistics; Applied Mathematics; Stochastic Processes; or Industrial Engineering.
- Strong technical analytic skills and familiarity with the application of technical disciplines to complex processes.
- Ability to work independently within a larger team context.
- Excellent analytic, research and writing skills required to provide technical and non-technical material.
- Appreciation for the art of investigation and the craft of putting together a storyline or narrative that informs both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Intermediate to advanced skills as a Microsoft Office and Excel user is required.
- Writing sample may be required.
- Must be a U.S Citizen
- Ability to obtain a Interim Secret Security Clearance after hiring.
- Additional coursework in advanced OR, mathematics, statistics or related disciplines.
- Interest in national security studies and international relations.
- Some familiarity with national security concepts and/or terminology but not a requirement.
- Ability to model using Mathcad, Mathematica or similar advanced mathematical modeling software desired.
- Military background/experience useful but not required.
Note- Leidos offers incentives to further one’s education and gain advanced degrees. We would support a new hire’s aspiration to further their education in pursuing an advanced technical degree that contributes to the requirements of our program.
Security Clearance Information: Applicant must meet one of three security clearance criteria: 1) have an active SECRET clearance; 2) have SECRET eligibility based on a previous access debrief date within the last two years; or, 3) accept an offer based on a contingency that they must be able to obtain Interim SECRET clearance within 45 days from date of the offer.
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.