Leidos’ Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Security Team Lead/Manager, contingent upon contract award, to work in the Rockville area of MD.
The successful candidate must demonstrate hands-on senior level work experience in leading, managing, prioritizing, documenting, and supporting the security planning, design, implementation, maintenance, and reporting of a large, federal enterprise environments.
Possess demonstrated expertise and experience which includes the following:
· Performing dynamic and static code scans, in addition to traditional manual code reviews of both legacy and current technologies.
· Automation of security testing within a CI/CD pipeline leveraging DevSecOps methodologies.
· Assessing an organization’s security measures to identify any areas that might make information systems vulnerable to attack.
· Managing backup and security systems.
· Conducting system and data disaster recovery.
· Leading security violation investigations.
· Facilitating and executing enterprise system and tool security assurance/validation activities, ensuring that enterprise systems and technologies “fail securely” on a regular basis.
· Implementing and remediating security weaknesses in accordance with NIST security controls and the Risk Management Framework.
· Moving organizations to Zero Trust.
· Auditing user and system-level activity.
· Coordinating and performing all Authority to Operate (ATO) activities and required documentation.
· Maintaining a secure architecture including:
- Performing security accreditation exercises.
- Creating and maintaining necessary security policy documentation.
- Implementing secure coding and engineering best practices and principles.
- Educating system owners about security principles and practices.
- Managing all EPLC security related activities.
- Identifying and reporting misuse and abuse cases.
Requires Bachelor’s Degree and 8-12 yrs of related experience.
· Must possess security certifications such as ISC2’s Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ISACA’s Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or the Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Leadership (GSLC)
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.