Leidos has an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Systems Administrator to work independently with minimal supervision providing systems administration for the Infrastructure and Deactivation & Remediation contractors at the Paducah site as well as the DOE site office.
* Must eligible to obtain a DOE Q Clearance, and work on-site in Paducah, KY**
- Provide primary support and management of the IT server infrastructure and hosted systems.
- Support first-tier technical staff with the resolution of more complex issues related to software tools, applications, databases, and system access.
- Analyze and resolve hardware and software problems for end users, with primary emphasis on server-related issues.
- Provide troubleshooting support for IT staff.
- Recommend hardware and software solutions to meet end user and IT needs.
- Support Cyber Security compliance and audit preparation in coordination with the Cyber Security Team.
- Support other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field, and at least 3 years experience, or high school diploma or equivalent, and at least seven years experience in some of these technologies/areas:
- Disaster recovery/contingency planning
- SAN storage systems
- Microsoft System Center, Patch management, OS deployments
- Microsoft Server Operating System (OS) (Server 2012 r2, Server 2016, Server 2019)
- Exchange, SharePoint 2016, Office 365,
- VMware View, vCenter
- Hycu Backup/Replication
- DFS Namespace and Replication Print services, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
- Microsoft Certificate Authority, SSL certificates, KMS licensing
- PRTG or WhatsUpGold monitoring solutions
- MCP, MCSE, VMware VCP preferred.
Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.