This is a software development analyst position that provides continuous support to the CEGS development team in all aspects of ELINT and COMEXT data quality and system processing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify SIGINT data quality and system performance issues and submit discrepancy reports
- Analyze and test software development changes using automated regression framework and scripts
- Evaluate data at macro/micro levels and trend historical performance using various statistical applications
- Collaborate with developers and the customer to expand capabilities and resolve issues
- Support software development, test, and deployment cycles and produce data quality reports and presentations
- Maintain the regression testing framework
- Brief customers in support of software baseline deliveries and provide training as required
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) and 4+ years related technical experience
- Strong attention-to-detail and the ability to perform in-depth comparative analysis
- Detailed knowledge of ELINT/COMEXT data, systems, architecture, and analytic tools
- Possess an entry level comprehension of UNIX/LINUX/Windows, along with a proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Intermediate level knowledge of Gale-Lite, CBET, or MIST
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly in written and oral form to logically convey knowledge and ideas
- Currently hold an active TS/SCI and ideally with Polygraph clearance
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- Minimum of 4 years working in an operational SIGINT role
- Experience with TDOA/FDOA/PVAOA/LOB analysis and familiarity with geo-location techniques
- Experience with software testing
- Analysis background in FUSION systems
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.