Seeking a career with a sense of purpose, work life balance, and growth opportunities? There’s a place for you at Leidos! At Leidos, we are committed to making the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. You would be a valued member of global team providing services across civil, defense, health and intelligence business lines. At Leidos, team member career development, flexibility, and well-being are priority and is supported by consistent leadership engagement, an experienced human relations staff, and numerous employee support programs.
Use your unique talents and make an immediate impact…
The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions (E&CS) Operation within Leidos’ Defense Group is seeking a Knowledge Manager to support the Compartmented Enterprise Services Office (CESO) Task Order for the GIG Service Management – Operations II (GSM-O II) contract. This person should be a seasoned, self-motivated, professional with at least 5 years of experience providing mission impact through knowledge management tools and concepts. A skilled knowledge manager knowledgeable and experienced in military and DoD environments providing content, document, and records management support to teams developing high impact, decision quality products for senior leaders. We are looking for a self-starter with experience leveraging Microsoft office products to build graphics, charts and high impact briefing materials as well as hands on experience developing data centric SharePoint, Jira, and other cloud hosted metric-centric dashboards. Your role will be critical in building decision quality products that derive knowledge and insight from raw real-time and near-time data sources.
With the CESO program, the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) is looking to transform the existing Secure Web Services (SWS) environment, which provides secure information sharing to the community, into a more mature service offering to meet the DoD and intelligence communities. As part of this task order, Leidos will manage the commercial cloud migration and disestablishment of legacy systems, fully automate the continuous development & continuous integration environment, fourth estate consolidation, professionalize services – ITIL/DevSecOps based processes, improve the customer experience 1st call resolution, and achieve development of a service catalog for Defense Working Capital Fund (DWCF) Model.
This position is in either Alexandria, VA, or Arlington, VA with occasional/situational travel.
- Develop, in coordination with the Government, Training and Knowledge Transfer requirements and policies
- Develop, document, and maintain training and knowledge transfer procedures that meet requirements and adhere to defined policies
- Develop end-user training and knowledge management materials in support of new releases
- Develop, implement, and maintain a CESO-accessible knowledge database/portal
- Provide unrestricted read access by CESO-authorized staff and other personnel to all current and historical incident records and knowledge base data via a portal.
- The Contractor shall maintain and ensure proper retention of all documents, files, presentations, and materials in accordance with CESO knowledge management practices.
- Support and sustain end-user online/portal access to service requests and incident reports
- Develop and provide operational reports and dashboards (e.g., daily, weekly, monthly) that provide status of operational activities, production issues and key operational metrics
- Develop and deliver improvement plans as required to meet SLAs
- Develop, document, and maintain service level monitoring and reporting procedures that meet requirements and adhere to defined policies.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a CESO-accessible knowledge database/portal
- Establish and maintain a problem management knowledge base that is accessible to CESO where information about problems, root cause, known errors, workarounds and problem resolution actions are recorded and tracked. This knowledge base can be the same knowledge base as used by incident management
- Provide unrestricted read access by CESO-authorized staff and other CESO designated personnel to all current and historical problem management records and knowledge base data
- Identify, develop, document, and recommend appropriate workarounds for known errors of unresolved problems, notify incident management, and all other appropriate stakeholders of its availability, if approved. Document the work-around in the knowledge base.
- Coordinate and monitor status of root-cause analysis activities performed by CESO and third-party providers
- Document and update problem management knowledge base with information regarding problem resolution actions, activities, and status (e.g., root cause, known errors, workarounds, etc.) and notify all appropriate stakeholders of availability of information
- Coordinate with CESO and third-party service providers to ensure that knowledge on problems related to other IT service areas is captured and entered in a centralized problem management knowledge base
- 5+ years of hands-on experience providing mission impact through knowledge management tools and concepts
- Strong knowledge of networking and operating systems
- Candidate must possess an active DOD Top Secret level security clearance, and be eligible to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI
- Experience working in a high op-temp, top secret environment
- IAT Level II Baseline Certification (e.g. CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- Ability to translate highly technical matter to non-technical audience
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experienced with DISA and DISA’s support to mission partners
- Master’s degree in IT, Cybersecurity, or related field
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.