Are you a creative problem solver? Do you want to make a difference that counts? Join Leidos and make a difference for our Federal customers in national security as a high-performing knowledge manager within the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation.
You will use and develop your database management skills to support a portfolio of research and development programs crucial to the national nuclear weapons stockpile. This is a full-time contractor-support position that involves a mix of on-site work at the NNSA offices in Washington DC and periodic travel.
- Providing Federal Program Managers with concise, accurate and timely analyses and information to support programmatic decision-making.
- Developing the knowledge management strategy to include database management, visualization, and integration of diverse data sets throughout the Federal customer managed federal programs
- Transfer of existing Federal customer data to a new format that makes it easily accessible, distributable, searchable, and editable by general users who lack specialized training
- Develop processes for the capture, storage, validation, and retrieval of new knowledge products within the Federal customer organization
- Responsible for maintaining and curating a new technical database
- Set up standard knowledge management systems, processes, and practices
- Support the development and implementation of training on knowledge management processes and tools
- Completing annual, quarterly, and other periodic reporting requirements at program reviews and meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent field
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in a knowledge management role
- Comfortable tracking complex action items across a large organization
- Successful juggling multiple activities, projects, and priorities
- Independent, self-motivated and exhibits the highest standards of accuracy and organization skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite including Access, Microsoft Teams, and Sharepoint
- Knowledge of Tableau Software
- Master’s degree with at least 3 years experience working in a knowledge management role
- Certification in one of the following: Certified Knowledge Manager; Project Management Professional; Business Analysis Professional; Business Intelligence Professional
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.