The Leidos Innovations Center has an exciting opening for you as a User Engagement Specialist to support the state-of-the-art DOMEX Data Discovery Platform (D3P). Be part of an innovative program creating and applying technology to solve complex problems. D3P is a next generation machine learning pipeline platform that provides cutting edge data enrichment, triage, and analytics capabilities to the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) and Defense and Intelligence Community partners, enabling discovery of raw Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) data.
As a User Engagement Specialist, you will work collaboratively with data scientists, technologists, and program leadership with a focus on the following task areas:
- Becoming a D3P power user to support the discovery of critical intelligence insights.
- Providing subject matter expertise, through customer outreach and engagement, by providing system familiarization, discovery tradecraft, to help Military and IC members discover, retrieve, and use DOMEX data to solve intelligence problems and support operations.
- Building professional relationships to enable the use of novel technologies and tradecraft to discover, retrieve, and incorporate DOMEX data in finished intelligence products.
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to increased user adoption of the D3P and DOMEX data.
- Creating D3P training and familiarization material to support Users.
- Documenting and communicating user requirements to D3P development teams.
- Collaborating with teams across the program, such as UI/UX designers, developers, integrators, system engineers, and testers.
To be successful in this role you need (required):
- An active TS/SCI clearance with ability to obtain CI Polygraph.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and minimum four years of related experience working with, or as, an all-source intelligence analyst. Directly related experience as a military intelligence analyst may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience working with Intelligence Community and Law Enforcement Agencies. Three letter agency experience a plus.
- Experience with creating user guides and training end users for software platforms
- To enjoy and excel at solving complex problems to support real-world National Security missions.
- The ability to perform well in a dynamic, fast passed environment.
- The ability to clarify and accomplish tasks under limited supervision.
- To be self-motivated, creative, and organized.
- The ability to manage personal workload and complete tasks early or on time.
- The ability to exercise good professional judgement that results in building relationships and negating or resolving problems.
- The ability to understand and anticipate second and third order effects that result from user engagements and personal decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Experience providing technical training for IC tools or technologies.
- Experience using Elasticsearch/Kibana or data visualization software (Tableau, ArcGIS, Analyst Notebook).
- Data analytics experience.
- Experience engaging with Senior Executive Service civilians and equivalent Military ranks.
- Experience working Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea issues.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Sharepoint, Atlassian Products (Jira and confluence)
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.