Here at Leidos, we care deeply about the growth and development of our people. As Software development lead, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment where you’ll have a key role in delivering business enhancements and products to our customers. You'll use your programming, analytical, troubleshooting and collaboration skills on innovative projects impacting our customers and users. you will be responsible for providing leadership to our program and development team for of our mission critical Identity, Credential, and Access Management (ICAM) system. You will have the opportunity to guide our efforts to build strong, secure services utilizing cloud capabilities. Based in DevOps framework and using Agile software methodologies, you will provide direction for major deliverables throughout all aspects of the software development lifecycle. The candidate needs be local to the DC/Maryland/VA area to be able to come into an office most days.
This is a fully funded position, contingent on the clearance crossover.
- Provide technical guidance to the Agile development teams.
- Assist the development teams to meet sprint objectives by ensuring technical challenges and roadblocks are addressed and removed.
- Fast-track critical and high priority efforts. Communicate status to customer and program leadership of ongoing development efforts
- Define, document, maintain, and communicate processes, practices, security and configurations to guide the program’s SW Development
- Collaborate with other technical leads to facilitate process improvements and technical innovation with system architecture, processes and team composition
- Candidate must have BS degree with 8-12 years of professional experience; 6 or more with Masters
- Experience with troubleshooting software issues in Commercial and Open-Source products in a Linux environment
- Experience developing/integrating custom plugins for 3rd party software products
- Interest in technical leadership and mentoring
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment and DevSecOps
- Experience briefing stakeholders and management
- Must have at least a Top Secret clearance and eligible for SCI
- Understanding of SSL/TLS and PKI concepts
- Familiarity with one or more common ICAM protocols/standards, such as OAuth, SAML, LDAP, SCIM, or OIDC
- Experience working with AWS and/or MS Azure
- Familiarity with the Oracle Identity and Access Management suite (including OAM, OUD, and OHS), API Gateways, Apache web servers and/or proxy servers, and application servers
- Experience with Database setup and integration
- Experience with Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Analytics and search engines (Elasticsearch, Splunk, Apache Solr)
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certification or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- An active cybersecurity, cloud, and/or network product certification (e.g. CISSP, AWS)
- Mobile development
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.