The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operations within the Leidos Health Group is seeking a Subcontractor Program Manager (SPM) to provide technical and programmatic oversight and management of the subcontractors, to provide an independent assessment of the subcontractor’s performance, and to identify, escalate and resolve subcontractor performance issues. The SPM focuses on ensuring the program management discipline is integrated into the supply chain, ensuring that the subcontractor meets the program cost, schedule, quality, and performance requirements. This role focuses on the management of the subcontractor versus the administration of the subcontract agreement. The successful candidate will assume a new role as the Leidos SPM overseeing all current and new subcontracts and will have the responsibility and authority to lead and manage the contract(s), maintain relationships with vendors and support Leidos technical managers.
- Provide oversight of the performance of subcontract(s) and have ultimate responsibility to ensure the success of the program(s) as it relates to subcontractors
- Serve as a single, point of contact, providing the managers with one person to call to discuss any subcontract related matter (e.g., status, schedule, cost, technical, issue resolution, additional work, etc)
- Develop and implement subcontractor and supplier communication plan
- Establish and manage cost, schedule, technical baselines, quality, and performance of subcontracts and suppliers
- Review performance and identify variances and impacts to overall program performance
- Coordinate with the subcontracts administrator on subcontract changes
- Ensure risks and mitigations are identified and assessed
- Must have prior experience supporting the Social Security Administration in an operations role
- Experience working closely with subcontractors and subcontracts administrators
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities
- Understanding of finance, subcontracting, contracting, contract types, and schedules
- Ability to communicate, build relationships, and gain subcontractor’s trust
- Must be a highly motivated, self-starting team player with effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Must embody a strong work ethic and willingness to work cross functionally to complete assigned tasks
- Current Public Trust clearance with the Social Security Administration
Education and Certificates:
- Master’s degree and 6+ years of experience or Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience or 12+ years in lieu of a degree.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.