Leidos is seeking candidates for multiple positions. Available position locations range from Continental US (CONUS) to Outside Continental US (OCONUS). Many of the positions will be located in the Ft. Meade/Annapolis Junction, MD area.
The Computer Network Defense (CND) Analyst will analyze, map, protect or discover vulnerabilities, intrusions, and threats in computer network systems.
Specific job responsibilities:
- Conduct computer/network security
- Conduct target development
- Understand all aspects of computer/network security, including firewall administration, encryption technologies and network protocols
Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- A Bachelor’s degree plus 8 years of relevant experience, or a Master’s degree plus 6 years of relevant experience, or a Doctoral degree plus 4 years of relevant experience. The following may also be considered for individuals with in-depth experience that is clearly related to the position: An Associate’s degree plus 10 years of relevant experience,; or at least 18 semester hours of military coursework/training in networking, computer science, or cyber topics plus 10 years of relevant experience
- Degree must be in Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, Information Technology or related field (e.g., General Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Software Engineering, Information Assurance, or Computer Security).
- Relevant experience must be in computer or information systems design/development, programming, information/cyber/network security, vulnerability analysis, penetration testing, computer forensics, information assurance and/or systems engineering. Additionally, must have experience in network or system administration. If not credited toward education requirement, completion of military training in a relevant area such as JCAC (Joint Cyber Analysis course), Undergraduate Cyber Training (UCT), Network Warfare Bridge Course (NWBC)/Intermediate Network Warfare Training (INWT), cyber Defense Operations will be considered towards the relevant experience requirement (i.e., 20-24 weeks course will count as 6 months of experience, 10-14 weeks will count as 3 months of experience).
CEH Certified Ethical Hacker
CFR CyberSec First Responder
CySA+ CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst
GCFA GIAC Certified Forensics Analyst
GCIH GIAC Certified Incident Handler
SCYBER Cisco Cybersecurity Specialty Certification
CNDSP Computer Network Defense Service Provider
CSSP-IR DoD Cyber Security Service Provider for Incident Responder
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.