Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient. Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Driven by our talented workforce, the Enterprise IT and Mission Support (EMS) Operation builds trust through the delivery of enduring solutions for our customers’ information technology and mission support needs. We enable the delivery of citizen services and the exploration of space and scientific advancement to benefit humankind. Specifically, the Civil IT Division within EMS supports all the major government civil agencies in App Development, End User Services, Cloud/data center services, IT Infrastructure, Cyber and mission support.
We are seeking an experienced, dynamic Program/Portfolio Manager to provide leadership for a Cyber Security Services Portfolio supporting numerous federal customers including the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, U.S. Mint, and the Leidos Accredited Testing & Evaluation Laboratory. Furthermore, the portfolio is looking to expand into new markets through significant business development pursuits with additional customers.
The Portfolio Manager (PM) shall have primary accountability for the performance of a $28M+ per year Cyber Security IT services suite of contracts. They will be responsible for driving key performance measures such as profit & loss, operating income/margin, and business growth. This portfolio has 4 to 5 key new business pursuits that have the potential to significantly increase the size and value of the portfolio. The PM will be responsible for driving the strategic, financial, and technical approach in the current baseline and new pursuits.
The PM will be responsible for managing the direct staff of Program managers and providing guidance to functional support across the portfolio. The PM will engage with current and future customers to ensure Leidos performance and to articulate Leidos capabilities to new and perspective customers. The PM shall work across the broader Leidos to include the CTO to develop innovative solutions for the programs and pursuits.
Other assigned duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as an escalation point for Customers in relation to process or project related services and support
- Assist in the direction, development, and management of the Leidos Civil organization’s cyber teams
- Assist in defining metrics for operational and service performance reporting
- Drive strategy and proposal development
- Lead and grow teams within the assigned business line, actively and effectively manage relationships with government management, vendors, and partners
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems (or related field of study) with a minimum of eight (8) years’ direct experience with the operations and management of a Cyber Security Operations Center (SOC) or Cyber Programs or a Master’s degree with a minimum of six (6) years’ of direct experience with the operations and management of a Cyber Security Operations Center (SOC) or Cyber Programs.
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
- Experience with networking, information assurance and/or cybersecurity operations, with emphasis on security operations, incident management, intrusion detection, firewall deployment, and security event analysis.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization.
- Experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
- Experience managing tools, purchases, and a demonstrated understanding financial metrics.
- Experience developing and managing labor Bases of Estimation and Bills of Material.
- Experience developing and presenting Cost Account financial data, including cost variance, estimates to complete, and variances at complete.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Professional certification to include PMP and CISSP.
- Direct customer experience with Civil Agency CIOs and other customers.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.