Leidos is looking for an Information Review and Release Analyst. This positions offers a flexible work schedule part time, 24 hours work week.
- The candidates will support a dynamic fast-paced business office where quality, accuracy, and consistency in performance are a must.
- Duties performed on the job involves archiving, storing, and recalling financial vouchers in accordance with Sponsor’s policy.
- Candidate is responsible for in-putting data into various databases throughout the day, supporting a finance team with Inspector General requests, and archiving vouchers as needed.
- Additionally, this candidate will provide copier, scanner, and facsimile support.
- Must have a Bachelor and at least 8 years of work experience OR 12 years of work experience in lieu of degree.
- Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a team environment.
- Strong proficiency in on-line tools such as MS Office suite (Excel, Word, etc.) is required.
- Ability to multitask while prioritizing taskings with the ability to adapt quickly to new requirements.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community and Sponsor culture and requirements; or willing to learn.
- Must be able to lift and move boxes using rolling carts.
- Archiving, storing, and recalling financial vouchers in accordance with Agency policy.
- Responsible for inputting data into various Sponsor databases throughout the workday.
- Support Finance team with Freedom of Information Act and Inspector General requests and basic archive voucher requests as needed.
- Provide copier, scanner, and facsimile support.
- Receive mail from outside customer.
- Other duties as assigned within the scope of the position, based on program requirements.
- Provide support during core business hours until 3:30pm.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.