Leidos is seeking a Systems Engineer that will handle policy and technical implementation activities under the Data Compliance Program. This includes Project and Program management support, policy interpretation, communication and training, ongoing external system interaction and software and application development in partnership with Customer’s partner group.
The team of Project Integrators will work closely with all team members, including technology, systems, program, training, communication, and oversight, both internal to the program as well as with external mission partners across the Customer organization, maintain the Customer’s communication and training platforms such as Customer’s WordPress, Confluence and Moodle, serve as the Customer team’s POCs with IT system teams to include ongoing communication and requirement tracking regarding data policy requirements, engage with legal and data governance partners and other key Customer stakeholders as required, and write code to support pulling and compiling relevant metrics for a dashboard using tools such as Tableau for work in a matrixed capacity with Customer’s technical partner team.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of relevant experience. Work experience can be used/combined with education
- Demonstrated experience utilizing tools such as Tableau, WordPress, and Confluence.
- Demonstrated experience with performing assessment, analysis and development of requirements.
- Demonstrated experience ensuring technical requirements align with and are traceable to legal and policy requirements.
- Demonstrated experience creating and delivering program and project artifacts and deliverables to a wide array of audiences.
- Demonstrated experience with program and project reporting, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience with the data management lifecycle and related policies.
- Demonstrated experience with developing new training materials in various formats, in person or work-based training (WBT).
- Demonstrated experience updating or revising training materials based on changes to training content.
- Demonstrated experience creating reports measuring training delivered as well as development and maintenance of training metrics for internal and external reporting.
- Demonstrated experience writing code to query partner system status and pull necessary metrics and develop a dashboard reporting capability with user interface.
- Demonstrated experience with and knowledge of executive, highly visible Customer programs
- Demonstrated experience with data tagging and metadata management.
- Demonstrated experience working independently or with the group as appropriate.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.