Has the overall responsibility for analyzing and posting timely and accurate entries ensuring system to system daily reconciliation has been performed while identifying and correcting patterns/issues in the data that drive these anomalies. Assist with maintaining correct inputs in the demand planning tool.
Utilize reports to identify and improve efficiencies in inventory reconciliation across multiple software platforms. The primary responsibilities of this role are to assist with inventory control and compliance processes across the Services Supply Chain. This position utilizes analytics to identify and correct inventory discrepancies, implements and monitors inventory control procedures, and assist with in physical inventory when required.
The Inventory Control Specialist will serve as the Subject Matter Expert in Inventory Control requirements pertaining to the 3PL locations, both systemically and procedurally. This position will interface with internal and external partners to ensure the service supply chain process is adhered to. This position will provide support for all audit processes and adhere to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) standards.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinates Inventory Control activities
- Ensures the standard metrics for inventory accountability including inventory loss tolerances and improvement targets are being met
- Supports service supply chain with inventory control troubleshooting including review and resolution of incomplete transactions, incorrect location detail, etc.
- Assist with auditing - internal and external audit support, as required
- Works cross functionally with other teams to support Supply Chain initiatives
- Identifies and implements continuous improvement opportunities that impact system to system reconciliation activities
- Daily review and update inventory transactions between 3PL and ERP and ensure 100% system accuracy
- Work cross-functionally to drive the process that will influence the creation of Advance Alerts being created in 3PL, which will facilitate the tracking and accuracy for new material flow from suppliers into main distribution center
- Monitor and work directly with cross functional teams to ensure parts received against inbound 3PL alerts, coincide with activity that transacted in ERP
- Monitor and correct any transactional issues to ensure ERP and other connecting systems are aligned
- Respond to and resolve inventory discrepancies that are received
- Transfer, issue and ship all transactions associated with all regions, globally
- Assist with ensuring data integrity with supply chain tools and applications
Specific Qualifications and Requirements
- Ability to learn and adapt to various ERP and/or planning systems
- Must be proficient in the MS Office Package with strong working knowledge of excel
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. Ability to adapt and complete unexpected requirements
- Must have proven ability to handle competing priorities/tasks simultaneously
- Energetic, results driven and able to motivate cross-functional teams to achieve quality results
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, pro-activate and attention to details
- Great time management skills, work well with deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Advanced Excel skills including Pivot tables, building formulas, etc.
- Experience in Data Analytics.
- Six Sigma or Lean Certification (Yellow or Green Belt)
- VBA, SQL, Access, or Power BI experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 – 5 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $44,200.00 - $68,000.00 - $91,800.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.