At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Technical Project Manager/Complex Project Manager (TPM II) to manage aspects of IT projects within a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. As a junior level member of the management team, this role is ideal for someone with limited prior experience who is interested in starting their career in IT Project Management. This position will report to a client site in Chantilly, Virginia.
Qualified candidates must possess a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance to be considered for this position.
In this role you will manage aspects of a diverse IT project or multiple projects, typically involving multiple disciplines in the IT function. This may include;
- Utilizing expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met
- Leveraging expanded knowledge and experience in own area while acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills
- Building knowledge of the company, processes and customers
- Solving a range of straightforward problems
- Analyzing possible solutions using standard procedures
- Receiving a moderate level of guidance and direction
- Leveraging expanded conceptual knowledge in own area of expertise while developing additional skill sets
- Demonstrating understanding key business drivers and using this understanding to accomplish own work
- Solving standard problems by analyzing possible solutions using experience, judgment and precedents
- Impacting quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explaining information to others in straightforward situations
- While there are no supervisory responsibilities, the TPM II may provide guidance to new associates
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Ability to satisfy any additional government-required clearance processing or screening, as determined necessary by the government
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of experience, or 6+ years of combined education/work experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $60,450.00 - $93,000.00 - $125,550.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.