Leidos is seeing an ISSE who provides information security solutions compliant with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation control as part of an Agile team. Responsibilities include collaborating with the customer security organization to ensure RMF processes are followed, policy is translated to operational procedures, proper tools are leveraged in the DevSecOps CI/CD Pipeline, and verification that security policy and procedures are enforced. This role performs security scans, reviews scan results, and provides application architecture consultation. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired.
This role is responsible for protecting the organization's information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction. Duties include managing and enforcing security strategies and policies within established guidelines. Responsibilities include IT Security Strategy, Cyber-Security, and Compliance and Risk Management.
- EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and ICD 503 Security Accreditation processes.
- Experience coordinating with Information System Security Managers (ISSM) in testing, documenting, and achieving accreditation of systems throughout the development process, and achieving operational acceptance.
- 3 yrs of Assessment and Accreditation experience delivering ATO packages
- 5 yrs of system engineering or system administration
- 3+ yrs of Rapid7 or Nessus
- At least 2 or more Certification: CISSP, Splunk, Network+, Security+, OSCP, Windows, Cisco, CEH, Juniper, RHEL
- Understand all the security controls involved with ICD 503 accreditation
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Xacta 360
- RMF Automation experience collecting BOE (body of evidence)
- Splunk end user experience with knowledge of how to create Splunk Dashboards are a plus
- FISA experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.