Technical Analyst with Automation Testing background would be responsible for:
- Work with the customer to define and document business / technical requirements, user stories, processes, and workflows.
- Work with users and developers to create the business and functional specifications that meet requirements.
- Work closely with other BAs, Developers, Testers, and Production Support through each stage of the software development lifecycle and demonstrate both existing and new functionality to the customer stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, developers, testers, DBAs, etc. to review / document requirements, assess level of effort, and write automation test scripts.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the developers building those functions, and work with the QA team to test the developed functionality.
- Develop Selenium / Cucumber scripts and unit test software modules/functionality.
- Peer review automation team members code for quality and standards.
- Demonstrate completed functionality and assist other testers/Product Owners with approaches to validate features and refine test cases.
- Attend daily scrum calls and provide status and participate in feature meetings with Agile team members to understand and refine business features.
- Experience with Automation Testing using tools such as Cucumber and Selenium.
- Experience in defining business requirements focused on the customer experience.
- Experience using agile techniques for requirements elicitation, software testing, quality assurance processes, and writing technical documentation.
- Experience working in a scaled agile/scrum environment managing requirements, backlogs and roadmaps of multiple projects and products.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience engaging in business process analysis, understanding the customer's business process requirements, and capable of translating those business requirements into business and technical documentation and specifications.
- Experience with system testing and data analysis, which includes creating and running SQL Queries to validate system results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to explain grants management policies, processes, and technical information clearly and accurately.
- Use of Selenium tool for web application and automating regression test cases.
- Experience with Jenkins Auto jobs, Stash / Bitbucket.
- Experience in configuring execution of automated regressions suite using Jenkins CI\CD pipeline.
- Experience maintaining resources in configuration management tools, such as GitHub/SVN repository.
- Experience with Version One management tool.
- Experience debugging Automation test results.
Education and Certificates:
- Master's degree and 6+ years of experience in a training-related field or bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience in a training-related field.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.