The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Staffing Manager at contractor site in Columbia, MD. This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of large, collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
The Staffing Manager is responsible for obtaining, retaining, and staffing positions associated with a TTO-based intelligence community-based program with approximately 120 FTEs. This position requires the Staffing Manager to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to staff this large program.
- Ensure TTOs are fully staffed in a timely manner with the highest quality candidates; prioritize vacancies and validate resumes with qualification sheets to make sure the candidates are qualified for the labor category.
- Facilitate candidate selection processes to fill positions.
- Establish and maintain a pipeline of candidate to fill future positions.
- Leverage staffing tools to track candidates and maintain staffing metrics.
- Maintain staffing related functions in SharePoint site including metrics and workflows.
- Establish staffing business rhythm including scheduled and conducting staffing related meetings and tracking actions and maintaining staffing trackers. Provide regular communication on staffing status, questions, and potential issues.
- Create internal job requisitions and match internal and external candidate qualifications to labor categories.
- Collaborate with other recruiters and staffing managers and make recommendations to consolidate and streamline staffing processes. This includes continually assessing and refining staffing processes to identify more efficient and effective ways to identify, hire, and retain talent an maintain a pipeline of talent to meet the future needs of the program.
- Gain an understanding on security processing timelines and requirements.
- Attend corporate and program staffing meetings.
- Create program orientation and onboarding materials.
- Onboard employees.
- Perform briefings at staffing committee meetings.
- Gain consensus across organizations to resolve staffing issues.
- Participate in recruiting events during the day and evening if necessary.
- Active TS SCI w/Poly, and the ability and willingness to maintain this clearance or upgrade as necessary while holding this position.
- Eight (8) years of experience performing program administration related functions for a large organization and/or program including recruiting and staffing; candidate tracking and building a candidate pipeline; creating and tracking staffing metrics; project management; employee onboarding; conducting meetings and presenting briefings; collaborating with Staffing Managers and recruiters across internal and external organizations to accomplish tasks and gain consensus to resolve conflicts; participate in process improvement initiatives to continually asses and refine administrative processes to increase efficiencies; and develop staffing related documentation and standard operating procedures.
- Experience leading large staffing efforts including reviewing, tracking, and processing candidates; resolving staffing conflicts; and leading staffing meetings with internal and external organizations.
- At least two years of experience using Microsoft Office products EXCEL, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint for documentation, metrics tracking, and briefings.
- At least two years of experience using and customizing SharePoint including adding functionality for document and work processes that involve workflows.
- Familiarity with Workday
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.