The Government Health Safety Solutions Operation is seeking an experienced Human Resource Data Subject Matter Expert, contingent upon contract award, to support NIH programs in Bethesda, MD.
The position is part of a highly visible Health Information Technology (IT) services effort. As the largest biomedical research agency in the world, NIH has access to extensive data via numerous web applications, data services and other mechanisms, and requires advanced business intelligence dashboards to support smart decision making.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience working with development teams in the transformation of business processes rules into system and data analysis requirements.
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management, employment records, government labor statistics, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Work within Enterprise Data Warehouse environment to translate system/user requirements into executable requirements.
- Works with end users to assist in data usage and visualization in support of goals and objectives
- Recommends and implements changes to data reporting, as identified via analysis and end user feedback
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for projects.
- Serve a change management lead for Human Resources and Finance functions within enterprise structure.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or related IT field with 10-15 years of experience with HR systems analysis, business, data analytics.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Federal HR related data and processes.
- Knowledge and experience Transforming Process/Business requirements into technical needs.
- Experience supporting or working with Data Analytics.
- Proven experience with Change Management.
- Experience servicing as lead or manager of project working with large enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Candidates must exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills and be able to brief stakeholders at multiple levels within the Federal Health environment.
- Candidates must be capable of providing thought leadership and innovation in project initiatives.
- Position requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residency Status and the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Prior experience working with PeopleSoft systems.
- Prior experience in Human Resources in Health and Human Services (HHS) and/or National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Experience working with analytics dashboards with multisource data origins.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.