Leidos Government Health Safety Solutions Operation is seeking an experienced Front End Administrator/Lead, contingent upon contract award, to support NIH programs in Bethesda, MD. The position is part of a highly visible Health Information Technology (IT) services effort. As the largest biomedical research agency in the world, NIH has access to extensive data via numerous web applications, data services and other mechanisms, and requires advanced business intelligence dashboards to support smart decision-making.
As the Front-End Administrator/Lead, you will be able to demonstrate the skills, ability and experience required to do the following:
- Administer and Lead the SAP Business Objects administration, code deployment and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Serve as Web Administrator for enterprise application development software (Microsoft .NET and Adobe ColdFusion)
- Troubleshooting of Front-End applications
- Create and update all relevant documentation and specifications for design, development, and testing
- Collaborate with customers, analysts, architects, DBAs, operations, and testers
- Responsible for creating maintainable, adaptable, scalable, defect free code using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e., continuous integration, test automation, secure development, peer/code review)
- Support the software configuration management process and understand software components and their interface requirements
- Proactively ensure the quality of software deliverables and continuous improvement, as well as, and communicate with the development teams what is required to achieve this effectively on tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 5 years of relevant experience or Master’s degree with 3 years of related experience IT field
- Experience with SAP Business Objects administration, code deployment and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Experience with Web Administration for enterprise application development software (Microsoft .NET and Adobe ColdFusion)
- Experience with Qlik
- Experience with Build and Deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, Puppet, etc.
- Experience with Git or Bit Bucket
- Experience with JIRA workflows
- Experience with Troubleshooting of Front-End applications
- Experience with Object oriented design and development, data structures and design patterns
- Experience with front-end technologies
- Experience with SQL and database design and troubleshooting (Oracle, SQL)
- Knowledge of web application security vulnerabilities and how to address them
- Familiarity with continuous integration principles
- Able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to independently design, implement and unit test complex user stories that involve front-end, middle tier and database changes
- Ability to mentor junior developers in the team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experienced with Agile framework and ability to apply best practices using industry standards
throughout all software developed
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.