At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable practices. Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, information technology, engineering, and health industries.
The NASA End User Services and Technologies (NEST) Program is seeking an IT Asset Management Lead to oversee the transfer of IT hardware (compute, mobile, print) and software in the NASA Enterprise IT environment.
This position is responsible for tracking the end-to-end transitions of physical IT assets and software offerings, ensuring that configuration and process standards are upheld as assets move through their lifecycle. Equipment transition states include but are not limited to, inbound, outbound, retired, lost, stolen, and damaged. A key objective of this role is to ensure asset disposition states and other unique identifiers are accurately captured in the ServiceNow Configuration Management Database.
Candidates should have a strong understanding of asset management, audit procedures, and process development. A background in ITIL and familiarity with ServiceNow is highly desired.
- Develop asset control processes to monitor device identification, accountability identification, asset dispositions, and physical locations
- Collaborate with connecting service areas to uphold process compliance that contributes to Configuration Management Database (CMDB) data integrity
- Responsible for managing lifecycle of hardware and software assets from creation to retirement and disposal
- Bachelor’ degree with experience related to IT Asset Management. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Strong knowledge of the asset lifecycle with proven ability and experience in executing strategic asset management processes successfully
- Business Process Management
- Ability to analyze information and convert related activities into a comprehensive work plan
- Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- ITIL v4 Specialist Certification
- Experience with principles of Configuration Management Database (CMDB) architecture, implementation and utilization
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.