At Leidos, we embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day?
We know once you join Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined.
This program is 150+ FTE technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. The Deputy Program Manager supports the PM and helps lead the contractor program team through the planning, organizing, development and delivery of capabilities for the Sponsor’s mission. Duties include leading teams to ensure that the program runs within scope, schedule, and budget constraints. Responsibilities include supporting all facets of the program preparation and execution, including staffing, staff development/management and interfacing with the Sponsor. The Deputy Program Manager is responsible for supporting the development of technical solutions for the program, such as planning and executing these solutions consistent with the mission intent of the Sponsor.
The Deputy Program Manager:
- Is the primary focus for staffing the program, working with teammates and Leidos to achieve success
- Supporting execution within budget and meeting technical targets on schedule
- Coordinates with the Sponsor, understands the Sponsor’s technical and mission intent and operationalizing technical solutions that enact their intent
- Coordinates with PMO support for the program, ensuring smooth contract operations
- Supports delivery of CDRLs
- Works with contract technical leadership to direct work effort of contractor team
- Coordinates across technical and organizational boundaries
- Effectively communicates across the team, across functional organizations and sponsor groups
- Proactively identifies and mitigates risks, identifies and capitalizes on opportunities
- Supports MIDD business development and implementation of Leidos policies and procedures
- Establishes and maintains an inclusive work environment consistent with Leidos values and ethics
- Prior experience with programs of similar size and complexity
- Experience with the Sponsor and the Sponsor’s mission
- BS/BA degree with 8+ years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to lead others and clearly convey complex technical concepts
- Proven leadership skills in a complex technical environment with tight security restrictions and a diverse work force (4+ years of experience)
- Experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes, Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Experience with the Sponsor’s security accreditation process
- Prior Software/Application development with Lead roles
- MS with 8 years of prior relevant experience
- Experience with the Sponsor’s entitlement management programs
- PMP, AWS certification
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.