At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainable. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Your greatest work is ahead!
The Logistics Mission Support Operations is looking for a Site Installation Engineer to manage the day-to-day fielding operations of Counter-small Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-sUAS) and Counter- rockets, artillery shells, or mortars (C-RAM) systems with our Air Force customer. Our team is focused on providing equipment agnostic engineering and integration support throughout the entire kill chain to 40+ C-sUAS and C-RAM sites globally.
The Site Installation Engineer will travel to individual sites as required and serve as the onsite expert for the planning, fielding, and installation of C-sUAS/C-RAM systems. The candidate will be responsible for the technical and administrative tasks that are necessary to successfully complete system installation, checkout, and acceptance at each site. The Site Installation Engineer will be expected to gain a thorough understanding of all hardware and software subsystems that make up the C-RAM and C-sUAS system of systems (SoS). This position will require close coordination with customers, onsite stakeholders, and the Leidos engineering team to ensure that the appropriate site information is gathered and communicated effectively.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions. To explore and learn more, click here!
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Leads the site installation team and serves as the subject matter expert (SME) for fielding and site survey events.
- Coordinates with internal and external stakeholders to plan and execute fielding and site survey events.
- Evaluates and documents current C-sUAS site designs and installation parameters as observed during site survey events.
- Supports the design and development of engineering documents for future C-sUAS / C-RAM site installations
- Follows defined engineering processes for change control board (CCB) and deficiency reports (DR’s) to document the results and findings from system fielding activities.
- Provides general systems engineering support as required to meet program objectives, to include support at formal system acceptance test events.
- Influences the development of solutions that impact strategic program goals.
Required Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical domain and a minimum of six (6) years of experience
- Three (3) years of leadership experience with excellent organizational and communication skills
- Three (3) years of experience with systems engineering or systems integration projects
- Willingness to perform both field and office work
- US citizenship and have a secret clearance
- The ability to travel up to 75% of the time
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education:
- Experience leading large scale integration projects
- Familiar with network configuration and system administration
- Familiar with Modular Open Systems Architecture (MOSA)
- Familiar with C-sUAS sensors and effectors
- Project management certification or previous experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.