Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Project Administrator to support a critical National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) program that brings Document Exploitation (DOMEX) to the Intelligence Community (IC) using the DOMEX Data Discovery Platform (D3P).
Are looking for a high growth opportunity for professional development and advancement in technical program management that touches all aspects of finance, budgeting, procurement, task management/scheduling, personnel management skills, business development, and cutting-edge technologies? Do you like problem solving and thinking outside the box? Do you have excellent time-management skills, and a strong sense of accountability? If so, you could be our next Project Administrator working in Bethesda, MD on our very exciting D3P mission.
As the Program Administrator, you will work directly with the D3P Program Management Office to support a variety of management oversight activities and practices with a team of about 100+ highly motivated, technical individuals who work in a collegial, collaborative work environment. This exciting and motivating team includes software developers, network engineers, Agile Scrum-Masters, data scientists, and outreach specialists, QA/CM plus the Earned Value Management Team, Project Scheduler, and Project Controller.
- Support multiple simultaneous tasks/mini-projects and take open-ended or high-level guidance, independently, in order to collaboratively develop and implement solutions that are mission-relevant and communicate and deliver the findings to a non-technical audience.
- Onsite customer interaction support, on-boarding (polygraph, CACs, Indoctrinations) and off-boarding personnel, preparation, and promulgation of project status (weekly and monthly summaries of personnel security status), monitoring and tracking government training requirements for program personnel to support special accesses and functions, including Data Transfer Officers (DTO), Privileged User Access (PUA), Removable Media Custodians (RMC) and yearly Agile course requirements.
- Attend weekly virtual program leadership meeting and provide condensed status updates/priority notifications
- Responsible for planning, organizing, securing and managing resources (people, processes, and government customer interactions) to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
- Ensure consistent lines of communication with customer support staff (COR, SSO, Space Coordinator) and monitor delivery/result statuses of program needs.
- Monitor program seating (footprint) needs and communicate updates/changes with program and customer staff.
- Work independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables, with ability to recognize priority deliverables based on mission requirements and adjust focus as needed.
- Certain tasks or issues may be unclear and may require understanding of a broader set of issues – self-initiated outreach to team members is required in these circumstances
- Primary work location is Bethesda, MD with some project personnel located in Reston, VA and Arlington, VA.
To be successful in this role you need these skills:
- Strong knowledge of personnel security clearance processes
- Candidate must hold an active TS/SCI AND pass a CI polygraph Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail is key
- Self-motivated, creative, organized, and able to accomplish tasks under limited supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Key technical skills include a high proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Sharepoint, and Atlassian Products (Jira and Confluence)
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.