This is a software development analyst position that provides continuous support to the CEGS development team in all aspects of ELINT and COMEXT data quality and system processing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify system performance and data quality issues and document in discrepancy reports
- Monitor ingest volumes
- Analyze system metrics
- Provide overviews and demonstrations of the CEGS system
- Process and analyze CEGS data in support of baseline deliveries and system optimizations
- Support end user needs in real-time
- Conduct training with end users on the CEGS system and tool suites
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) and 2-4 years related technical experience
- Basic Communications Signals Analysis Course (450)
- Technical experience at a customer facility
- Detailed knowledge of Communications Externals data, systems, architecture, and analytic tools
- Experience with data manipulation, retrieval, analysis, and integration and testing.
- Possess an entry level comprehension of UNIX/LINUX/Windows, along with a proficiency in MS Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Gale-Lite, CBET, or MIST
- Previous training experience
- Must possess an active TS security clearance at a minimum, or ideally an active TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
- Intermediate Analysis (451 Course) certification or equivalent or have at least 2+ years’ experience applying analytic techniques towards a wide variety of communication technologies.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate clearly in written and oral form to logically convey knowledge and ideas (will be required to provide briefings to customers and potential customers)
- Analysis background in COMEXT, ELINT, and/or FUSION systems
- Familiarity with geo-location techniques
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.