The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Secure Mobility Analyst to support the Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) contract.
We are seeking a Secure Mobility Analyst to join our secure mobility team supporting the DoD Mobility Program as a part of DISA's GSM-O contract. The candidate will provide provisioning, mobile engineering services, testing, IT repair, maintenance, and Registration Authority (RA) to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of the DISA hosted secure mobility service. We are seeking individuals with excellent communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment. A successful candidate should demonstrate a proven ability to work both as part of a team and independently.
- A successful candidate should demonstrate a proven ability to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- The candidate should be a self-starter and have the ability to work independently with little to no supervision.
- Identify, troubleshoot and develop solutions for complex network and mobile device problems affecting high visibility customers.
- Provide Registration Authority (RA) support services to include the creation, implementation, management, testing and revocation of network and ID authentication certificates.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing of provisioned devices before preparing for distribution to include voice and data access testing.
- Coordinate and interface with Mobile Network Services, Secure Mobile Device Gateway (SMDG) and Mobile Device Management (MDM) team members while isolating network and or hardware problems.
- Deactivate obsolete devices.
- Engage customers to determine solution to reported problems for mobile devices and degraded user experience.
- Engage vendor support to determine troubleshooting methodology to use in the resolution or determination of incident root cause.
- Maintain proper Change Management and analyst documentation.
- Configure and encrypt mobile devices and hotspots.
- Generate requests for passwords, passcodes, and pins.
- Maintain inventory and accountability of mobile devices, hotspots and other supplies and materials.
- Initial receipt (mail room/warehouse), storage, inventories, processing transfers, issuing devices, shipping, disposal, and generating inventory-related lists.
- HS Diploma and 5 years of related experience.
- Possess current DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
- Possess current active Secret security clearance.
- Currently possess DISA Registration Authority (RA) certificate.
- Currently possess DISA Key Recovery Agent (KRA) certificate.
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) support activities including Local Registration Authority (LRA), Registration Authority (RA), and Key Recovery Agent (KRA) responsibilities.
- Familiarity with DISA hosted Mobile Network Service (MNS) devices, Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems
- Proficiency with Global Trouble Management System (GTMS).
- Proficiency with Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and accompanying data safeguard requirements.
- Experience provisioning mobile devices and hotspots.
- Experience with the generation issuance and revocation of digital certificates to include Non Person Entity (NPE) certificate requirements.
- Proficiency with command line Linux environment structure, applications and management.
- Technical writing.
- Training development and implementation.
- Knowledgeable on 3G and 4G LTE network services.
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.