Looking for a change. Leidos has opportunities in the Integrated Tactical Warning/Attack Assessment (ITW/AA) and Missile Defense mission areas.
The work includes trade studies, system engineering, model based system engineering, portfolio analysis, software development demonstration and product testing and deployment to Cheyenne Mountain. Leidos is focused on finding the best people, processes, and tools that will provide solutions in data integration and fusion, data analytics, data mining, predictive analytics, data visualization, and decision support tools.
This position will report directly to the Integration Team Lead.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, integrate, execute, and manage all logistics tasks
- Responsible for all supply chain functions including but not limited to material procurement, production planning, and inventory management
- Work with suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, and customer to ensure a smooth supply chain.
- Ensures supply chain follows DoD, USAF, USSF, and other customer driven standards
- Report any known or suspected supply chain issues, such as the incorporation of counterfeit components, viruses, malware, spyware, or component tampering to the Sustainment Activities Provider, within one business day of detection
- Conduct reviews of components, spare parts, and support equipment in accordance with the Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) process to reduce risk of incorporation of counterfeit components, viruses, malware, spyware, and component tampering
- Provide recommendations, immediate actions, and a plan for supply chain issues for determining long term mitigations within three business days of notification
- Provide adequate range and depth of spare/replacement parts for five years and provide a Recommended Spares Parts Listing (RSPL) to the government for approval
- Recommend disposition instructions and receive approval from the Government before disposition of equipment
- Develop and maintain a software supply chain, repository, library, and customer deliveries
- Develop processes to ensure contract properly obtains license agreements for the Government to reproduce and distribution documentation for Government purposes. (License Management)
- Maintain current electronic copies of documentation furnished for COTS, Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS), and Free and Open-Source Software (FOSS) products to be delivered to the customer upon request.
- Acquire initial maintenance agreements, warranties, support agreements, and licenses in the Government’s name
- Use mandatory Air Force and Department of Defense contracts processes before purchasing the hardware and software in the open market
- Complete critical design analyses to show traceability from the mission threads to the supporting subsystems, critical functions/processes and ultimately identify Critical Components (CC)
- Work cross-team to ensure all material supply policies and procedures are being followed throughout the contract.
- Works to influence leadership regarding solution design, process and/or approaches
- Coach, review, and delegate work to subordinate logistic staff.
- Plan and coordinate delivery, installation, and accountability of final products to customer sites
- Willingness to travel to CONUS customer sites for delivery and installation of products
- A bachelor’s degree in related discipline with 12 years of directly applicable experience, a master’s degree in related discipline with 10 years of directly applicable experience, or a minimum of 20 years of directly applicable experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Currently possess a Secret (active or inactive) with ability to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Demonstratable organizational, communication, and process development skills
- Experience working in a fast moving, dynamic environments in a variety of costumer environments
- Extensive experience logistics and warehouse management
- Experience supporting the DoD supply chain systems
- History of directly supporting multi-million-dollar programs for the US Government
- Experience coordinating and supporting large equipment movements with a high degree of accountability
- Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
- Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
- Experience in DoD as a service member, government employee, or defiance contractor
Proven leadership skills
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.