Leidos is currently seeking a driven, results oriented and motivated self-starter with a business improvement background to join the NISC team as a Project Analyst in support of the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Power Services Group (PSG) and specifically the Engine Generator (EG) Program. The successful candidate will assist with forecasting, planning and initiating, coordinating activities to track projects at FAA facilities around the globe, receive technical inquiries from FAA personnel and coordinate responses for successful resolutions. Provide assistance to ensure timely action to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives. Duties may include ensuring that all projects run on schedule, within scope, and budget constraints.
Day to day responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all projects schedules are met and within budget constraints.
- Assist with prioritizing customer deliverables to ensure on time, accurate delivery.
- Assist with timely/accurate responses to all technical and program inquiries received.
- Prepare, review, and maintain project documentation.
- Assist with preparation of cost estimates for Engine Generator construction projects.
- As required, assist in budget formulation activities utilizing FAA government databases.
- Work independently to achieve day-to-day EG Program objectives which may significantly impact operational results or program objectives.
- Ability to collaborate with a high performing, cross-functional team.
- Update project schedules as required and provide input to FAA construction managers.
- Organize impromptu telecons/meetings to ensure all project maintain schedule and cost.
- Utilizing special client databases, provide programmatic input to other team members.
- Perform investigations and root cause analysis.
- Assist with performing cost analysis, return on investment and cost estimating skills for analyzing alternative solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires a BA or BS degree
Ability to collaborate with others
Ability to present ideas to diverse audiences
Ability to quickly learn new IT/Project Management systems
Knowledge of project management lifecycle
Experience working with the FAA
Knowledge of power systems
Experience with cost estimation of construction projects
Deep understanding of MS Excel
Technical background (Highly preferred)
Lean/Six Sigma Analysis skills
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.