The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for an Army Foundry Program (AFP) Knowledge Manager (KM) at Ft Bragg, NC.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your experience helping the G37 TREX Program. This mission supports INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), as it executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Works directly with the AFP Operations Manager and the AFP Course Managers to manage Blackboard and other virtual points of presence on multiple domains
- Create and establish digital workflows to replace manual administrative processes
- Establish and maintain data management to include format course content for uniformity, track course changes, ensure file and version management and maintain updated information for AFP courses and points of contact in all points of presence (iSpace, milSuite, Dashboards, etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining virtual files of course enrollment functions to include: verification that prospective student applicants meet pre-requisites, tracking and reporting on status of applicant packets, welcome packets, guest instructors, student alumni lists
- Respond to administrative and operational questions concerning all AFP courses in a timely manner
- Accountable for maintaining accurate point of contact information for all DISMG and AOC graduates in the AFP/COTS-M Dashboard and other trackers at all times
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline (preferred: Technology, Engineering, GIS, or Intelligence Studies). Additional experience, trainings, or certifications may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 10+years of experience as an intelligence professional and 5+ of administrative and program support experience to include ATRRS. Waiver may be applied for less experience.
- Currently possesses an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of MS Office products and must be able to learn and effectively operate general office equipment (copiers, printers, laminators, binding tools, etc.)
This position has a salary range of $90,000 - $95,000.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.