The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team in the Washington DC office. The position will provide support to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) EOSH Services Group, AJW-23, to meet its goals and objectives with by monitoring and reporting task order and financial status to the EOSH Business Manager, and advise on improving business processes, as applicable.
*Telecommute until further notice
The Senior Financial Analyst will assist FAA to ensure smooth and effective planning and execution of EOSH Services budgets and procurement management systems. This support includes but is not limited to:
- Provide analysis, recommendations, and generation of reports for EOSH Services AJW-23 as follows: Analyze EOSH program needs and requirements and develop proposed budgets for F&E and Operations. This includes Budget formulation and Budget justification
- Recommend appropriate distribution of allocated or reallocated funds within the EOSH Services and/or to other FAA organizations, e.g., Regions and Service Centers or Service Areas.
- Assist FAA so as to ensure that the budget is executed as planned by keeping FAA personnel informed of schedule requirements and milestones; providing status information as needed to make decisions, and providing research and analysis of relevant data as needed, and monitoring results.
- Track budget authorizations, commitments, and obligations at headquarters and Service Area (SA) levels.
- Assist with financial and budget data entry into DELPHI, PRISM REGIS and CWP in a timely manner.
- Monitor and analyze day to day activities or incidents that impact requirements and budgets, analyze program resource requirements, funds reduction impacts, and budget data/information and documentation.
- Provide advice and guidance to EOSH Services employees regarding the distribution of funds necessary to carry out the program efforts within the limitations of resources available.
- Maintain a system of records of allowances, commitments, and obligations/expenditures that effectively informs managers of budget and resource use and availability status.
- Establish and maintain financial databases for budget/fiscal authorizations, allocations, obligations, commitments, travel orders/vouchers, credit card usage.
- Support the EOSH Services Division in their management of national contracts. Support consists of financial planning and attending management review meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s degree with 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with budget and financial management and analysis required.
- Proficiency with MicroSoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as, Delphi, Regis, Prism and CWP.
- Must obtain Public Trust prior to starting
- Previous work experience for/with the FAA is highly preferred
Pay Range:Pay Range $90,350.00 - $139,000.00 - $187,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.