Our NM office is looking for a Task Manager/Project Coordinator to perform a variety analysis for an applied R&D contract at White Sands Missile Range, NM. You will get to work alongside a multi-disciplinary team, in collaboration with Government researchers doing interesting analysis primarily in an office environment. The successful candidate with develop detailed project management & execution plans and implements them together with the project team. The candidate will be responsible for working hand in hand with the Program Manager, Engineering team, and other suppliers/sub-contractors to complete all planning, reporting, required works, installations, commissioning of equipment & systems to the customer. They will work within the guidelines, policies and mission of the organization and will be responsible for specific projects as assigned.
The successful candidate will also:
- Assist reporting, scheduling, and developing programs response involved with ongoing Directed Energy (DE) test capability modernization contract, which includes intersections with test range support at White Sands Missile Range and other stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain various tracking reports on costs, schedules, budgets and on projects.
- Analyze and manage subcontractor performance and track purchase orders.
- The ideal candidate will work independently as well as with a team, learn new skills quickly, demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, be organized, detail-oriented, careful, flexible, and self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
- The candidate must be able and willing to travel to White Sands in New Mexico once a week; possibly more as needed.
- 6-8+ years’ experience managing project resources, people, material, and budgets
- A current and active DOD Secret Clearance
- Master’s degree Business Administration
- Demonstrated solutions of highly complex problems using application of technical knowledge, conceptualizing, reasoning, and interpretation.
- Experience in project management and personnel management to ensure project targets (scope, schedule, cost, quality, environmental health, and safety) are met.
- Knowledge and understanding of project management, technical writing, operations in of Government and Department of Defense regulations
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Good computer skills using MS Windows are required, with proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Possesses a proven good track record in handling multiple projects
- DOD Top Secret clearance.
- Familiar with operations at White Sands Missile Range.
- Experience with Safety, Security, and training of personnel.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.