Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as paid time off (PTO), flexible schedules, discounted stock purchase plans, unlimited education and training support, parental paid leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Logistician to support a contract in Annapolis Junction, MD.
This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment, and sustainment of large, collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
Responsible for managing the supply chain, arranging transportation and storage of materials and transportation management. Managing the supply chain includes every step in the process of procurement of materials to the shipment of the materials to different throughout the world in a timely manner
- Supports property manager duties.
- Assists system developers and integrators during shipments of systems and system upgrades.
- Completes monthly inventory reports per government guidelines.
- Supports inventory control process to account for property received, shipped, excessed, moved or transferred (U) Maintains the Defense Property Accountability System by providing entries for incoming property (Line Item Receiving Report), transferred property and excessed property.
- Coordinates all aspects of shipments resulting from systems integration and system upgrade activities.
- Provides monthly inventory reports in accordance with government guidelines.
- Develops inventory control processes to account for property received, shipped, excessed, moved or transferred.
- Develops material handling processes for shipping, receiving, storage and disposition of property.
- Establishes program level Defense Property Accountability System(s) for incoming property (Line Item Receiving Report), transferred property and excessed property.
- Coordinates and performs all property accountability functions and property management functions in accordance with government guidance and industry best practices.
- Possess Active TS SCI w/Polygraph security clearance to be considered for this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2-4 years of experience working as a Logistician. Additional years of logistics experience considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience shall include property accounting processes to include the associated forms.
- Shall possess knowledge of automated inventory control systems.
- Professional experience shall include ordering, processing, shipping, receiving, packaging, material handling, property accountability and discharge of excess property.
- Shall have practical experience with processing paperwork related to Government Bill of Lading and the DD1149.
Pay Range:Pay Range $46,150.00 - $71,000.00 - $95,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.