Leidos is seeking an Intelligence and Operations Security Analyst (IOSA) for a customer activity at a customer site in Northern California. The IOSA’s primary function will be to oversee facility, personnel, network, operations, and intelligence security while working directly with the onsite Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO), and will be responsible for providing analytical and intelligence-based support. The IOSA will support CPSO with various security related duties and assist with planning and implementation of current and future policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have expert knowledge of security practices, advanced techniques and solutions and will recommend and implement new solutions, processes, policies, standards in support of program security strategy and government operations.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
* Ensuring strict adherence to the provisions of the NISPOM, its Supplement, the DoD Overprint, ICD, DoD and other government security policies
* Create and provide training to the government and supporting contractors on the numerous operating systems, databases, and tools used for government supported activities
* Integrate with and directly/indirectly work with multiple government organizations in support of customer operations
* Prepare/deliver briefings/talking papers aimed at integrating and gaining planning advocacy for customer taskings. Include a summation of key issues and recommendations to the Government
* Perform extensive analysis and exercise a high degree of sound judgment for customer-based mission decision making
* Provide operational and tactical intelligence support directly to government and supporting contractors
* Analyze, determine risk and mitigations, and consider alternatives to ensure mission effectiveness
* Propose, develop, and layout a training framework for the customer missions, specifically in the family of systems enterprise
* Identifying vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to test, training, and operational activities
* Assist the CPSO in their daily duties and be available after hours for on-call purposes as needed to execute government requests
* Be willing to travel based on customer mission requirements, attend conferences and other technical exchanges
Education & Experience:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Security, Education, Aerospace, or related field (Experience in lieu of education will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis)
* 4+ years of experience
* Current Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
* Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.