The National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC) group at Leidos is looking for a passionate Data Analyst to join our fast-paced team. This is an exciting opportunity for you to use your experience to support the NISC mission. As a business analyst, you will play will an integral role in supporting the development of and delivering on the client’s data and analytic strategy. You will work with the client to provide recommendations utilizing multiple data types, business knowledge, and strategic assumptions when data doesn’t exist. You will also define, implement and standardize metrics, reports and dashboards. You will pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and see issues to resolution. This position relies on strong quantitative and qualitative skills to build solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
• Produce detailed business requirements
• Perform data driven analysis and develop dashboards of project data
• Identify process improvement opportunities that are aligned with strategic planning objectives
• Review and analyze organizational processes, as well as participate in designing and implementing strategies to improve processes
• Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of prior relevant experience or a Master's degree with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
• 5+ years of experience with data analytics, data visualization, reporting, and dashboarding tools, including Tableau or Power BI
• Advanced Excel skills; Pivot Tables, Macros
• Ability to tell stories with data and educate effectively to motivate stakeholders to act on recommendations
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the team’s success
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong time-management and organizational skills
• High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Bachelor’s Degree in Data Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or relevant fields.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.