Leidos is seeking a Lead Solutions Architect for a technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. This position will required a deep knowledge of building out large-scale environments and help customers solve their more demanding challenges via technology, modernization, and transformation utilizing proven methods and solutions. As part of a creative, forward-thinking team, you will work with subject matter experts to develop optimal and differentiated solutions, transformation strategies, engage in proof of concepts, and troubleshoot potential problems.
Create a new and innovative architecture that takes all factors into consideration such as functional requirements, technical considerations, business processes and end users. Create a wide variety of IT system architectures that are beneficial and can be implemented.
- Provide technical advise on capability roadmaps, and overarching guidance
- Data and component modeling of customized information technology solutions
- Develops new solutions, processes or operational plans for systems management and integration functions
- Provide Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) that includes governance issues as well as software deployments.
- Analyze unique data processing problems
- Analyze and resolve complex user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems
- Techncial lead on review and analyzing computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations for best practices
- Recommend software products and other solutions to the customer.
- Incorporate enterprise services for authentication, access control, centralized auditing, monitoring, and security classification into mission applications
- Design and develop new solutions to applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns
- Engineer strategies for new technologies and infrastructure processes
- Develop future technologies and architectural advancements
- Architecture Definition, Documentation and Planning
- Enterprise Integration Services
- Develop and review architectural documentation
- Perform requirements analysis, development, and management
- Project management and strong communication
- Typically requires MS degree and 15+ years of prior relevant experience, years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Understand the relationship between applications, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience in total system design
- AWS experience
- Process improvement experience
- Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
- Knowledge and experience with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Knowledge of security principles, policy and regulations
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Agile development methods
- Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Doctorate in technical domain
- Current Microsoft and Cisco certifications
- Understanding of current cybersecurity technologies and emerging capabilities
Pay Range:Pay Range $142,350.00 - $219,000.00 - $295,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.