Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
The Leidos Defense Group currently has a contingent consulting employee position for a Special Access Program Security Manager located at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam (JBPHH) HI. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission.
The applicant will provide SAP security administration, management, and oversight for classified activities including conducting initial and annual security training for assigned personnel, annual self-inspections/reviews, staff assistance visits.
Note: This is a part time opportunity.
- Maintain comprehensive security standard operating procedures;
- Perform Top Secret Control Officer duties and review System Security Plans and other documents pertaining to unit security.
- Submit / process / administer nomination packages, debriefs and personnel security folders.
- Investigate, report, and document security incidents; develop / administer education and awareness programs.
- Conduct entry and exit inspections, maintain facility access control entry systems, access control badges, escort facility visitors, and maintains associated logs.
- Help facilitate and maintain facility/physical security accreditation, Co-use Agreements and Memorandums of Agreement / Understanding.
- Ensuring information technology equipment is operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with approved security policies and practice and they will manage the review and release of media and/or memory components.
- Perform continuous monitoring for all assigned systems, established system audit trails, and ensures the review and reporting of all identified security findings.
- Master’s Degree and 10+ years of experience OR a Bachelor’s Degree and 15+ years of multi-discipline security TS/SCI, SAP and / or collateral security support.
- Possess TS/SCI eligibility upon employment and capable of receiving SAP access
- Possess a current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification OR be capable of acquiring one within 60 days of employment
- Possess 5 years of SAP management experience
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be capable of working independently and collaboratively with unit leadership on personnel matters related to security and/or SAP access.
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.