Leidos currently has a need for a Geospatial Information Systems Analyst to join our team in Orlando, FL. Duties may include compiling geographic data from a variety of sources including censuses, field observation, satellite imagery, aerial photographs, and existing maps as well as analyzing spatial data for geographic statistics to incorporate into documents and reports.
- Leading geospatial data collections, corrections and standardization.
- Imagery analysis to validate feature geometry and attribution
- Imagery conflation and processing using ESRI toolset
- Providing Environmental Data Model (EDM) Conversions
- Elevation collection conflation and optimization to meet synthetic environment needs
- Providing Geospatial Status, quality and accuracy reports
- Leading individual Geospatial projects
- Bachelors Degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have DoD SECRET Security Clearance.
- Geospatial Data Collection and processing experience
- Working knowledge of ESRI Geospatial Tool Suite
- Understanding of traditional military simulation/synthetic environment architectures
- Deriving requirements from Google Earth Keyhole documentation
- Understanding of the SE Core geospatial process
- Experience with procedural model generation, material encoding, synthetic imagery generation
Pay Range:Pay Range $52,650.00 - $81,000.00 - $109,350.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 46,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.