At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Technical Support Analysts (TSR I) to serve as Enterprise IT Support Officers (EITSOs) as part of a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. As a developmental position, this role is ideal for someone with limited prior experience who is interested in starting their career in IT. We are hiring for multiple positions with potential reporting locations at multiple sites in Northern Virginia, to include McLean, Reston, Herndon, and Chantilly.
This position requires a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. We do not have the ability to sponsor candidates for clearance processing for this position.
Technical Support Analysts (TSR I) Enterprise IT Support Officers (EITSOs) provide technical support and customer service to the client organization's users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes). TSR/EITSOs do not have supervisory responsibilities and are accountable for their own contributions, which may include:
- Answering questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures, typically from within a call center
- Collaborating with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Maintaining a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems
- Performing routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression
- Using existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems
- Receiving instruction, guidance and direction from others
- Utilizing conceptual knowledge of practices and procedures within a particular area of expertise
- Applying general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- Solving routine problems using existing procedures and standard practices
- Having limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanging basic information, asking questions and checking for understanding
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.