At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Technical Support Analysts (TSR-III) to serve as Enterprise IT Support Officers (EITSOs) as part of a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. We are hiring for multiple positions with potential reporting locations at multiple sites in Northern Virginia, to include Reston, Chantilly, and Warrenton.
This position requires a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. We do not have the ability to sponsor candidates for clearance processing for this position.
Technical Support Analyst (TSR-III) Enterprise IT Support Officers (EITSOs) provide technical support and customer service to the client organization's users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes). TSR/EITSOs utilize their in-depth knowledge and experience to:
- Answer questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures, typically from within a call center
- Collaborate with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Maintain a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems
- Use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
- Solve complex problems, taking a new perspective using existing solutions
- Work independently, receives minimal guidance
- Act as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Utilize their conceptual and practical expertise in own area and general knowledge of related areas
- Act as a resource for other team members; may lead projects with limited risks and resource requirements
- Solve complex problems by taking a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impact a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explain complex, difficult and/or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree and 4 or more years of relevant experience
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.