Chase your aspirations with no boundaries at Leidos! Accelerate your career growth by joining Leidos.
The 363rd ISRW/361st ISRG/43rd IS currently has an opening for an Executive Administrator at Cannon AFB, NM. The qualified candidate provides executive level administrative support to the Commander. They are responsible for providing timely administrative, clerical, and secretarial support to the 43 IS Commander. Performing routine and non-routine tasks including special projects with little to no supervision. Also, responsible for scheduling and preparing for meetings for the commander. Proactively interacts with other support staff and departments to gather, supply and coordinate information. Trains airmen in the Commander's Support Staff (CSS) on staffing duties/functions.
- Review reports for readability, grammar, and proper format
- Work with Commander Support Staff of subordinates Units about Evaluation System
- Distributes mail, answers phones, and respond to customer inquiries
- Compiles and proofs various reports & studies before submitted to Commander
- In-process newly assigned personnel: Military, Civilian, & Contractors
- Bachelors Degree is preferred . High School Diploma/ Equivalent and 5 years of experience is required
- Minimum of 4 years Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) experience with U.S Department of Defense or other U.S. government agency
- 4+ years of experience in Commander Support Staff.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
- Excellent presentation skills, organization skills, analytic skills, problem solving ability, and attention to detail
Pay Range:Pay Range $50,700.00 - $78,000.00 - $105,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.