The Defense Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager within the E&CS Operation. The successful candidate will report to the NMCI Senior Finance Manager in support of the Next Generation Enterprise Network--Service Management, Integration, and Transport (SMIT) contract.
The SMIT contract will provide secure end-to-end Information Technology (IT) services to more than 400,000 hardware devices and 600,000+ users at over 1,600 Continental United States (CONUS) sites and over 82 OCONUS site across Asia, Europe, and the Middle East; constituting one of the largest combined networks in the world.
We’re looking for a dynamic leader who can work with program personnel/leadership, external customer stakeholders, and Leidos leadership. This position will manage a staff of analysis supporting a portfolio of task orders as well as support IDIQ-level initiatives, such as financial reporting and enhancements, AOP planning, and program EAC reviews. This position will also be responsible for providing price strategy support.
- Responsibilities include EAC management, budgeting, forecasting, managing subcontractor hours, costs, and funding needs, as well as analysis of all contract cost and financial data.
- Developing and driving financial forecasts and analyzing the program’s revenue and costs
- Communicating key business insights and recommendations to achieve the program’s current and future goals and making specific recommendations which will result in cost reduction and profit/process improvements
- Supporting program invoicing and funding deliverables
- Interpreting operating results, evaluating, and approving expenditure decisions, and identifying operational risk factors
- Managing the month-end close process and performing variance/trend analyses
- Supporting and driving program growth initiatives
- Performing program-level risk management assessments
- The position requires strong organization, analytical, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Successful candidate must evaluate, monitor, and implement policies, practices, and functional performance standards for the Business Operations team.
- In addition, candidate must possess the ability to work independently, in a team environment, with various organizational levels and manage multiple priorities
- Candidate will help drive innovation and automation.
The position requires strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills. Successful candidate must evaluate, monitor, and implement policies, practices and functional performance standards for the Business Operations team. In addition, candidate must possess the ability to work independently, in a team environment, with various organizational levels and manage multiple priorities.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience supervising or leading teams or projects (Prior employee-management experience not required)
- Comprehensive Program Finance experience; familiar with multiple contract types
- Detail oriented, independent worker, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have strong Microsoft Excel experience and government contracting experience
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Previous proposal price strategy experience
- This position is remote, but candidate would need to go into the Reston, VA office occasionally.
- Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems and Contract Setup Processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, Power Pivot, Power BI, Power Query
- Business Case Experience
- Integrated cost/Schedule analysis experience
- Experience with Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC)
Pay Range:Pay Range $72,150.00 - $111,000.00 - $149,850.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.