At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science.
Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking Technical Support Analysts (TSR-IV) to serve as Enterprise IT Support Officers (EITSOs) as part of a large-scale enterprise-IT delivery and support program. We are hiring for multiple positions with potential reporting locations at multiple sites in Northern Virginia, which may include McLean, Reston, Herndon, Chantilly, and Warrenton.
This position requires a current and active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. We do not have the ability to sponsor candidates for clearance processing for this position.
Technical Support Analyst (TSR-IV) Enterprise IT Support Officers (EITSOs) provide technical support and customer service to the client organization's users of computer applications and hardware (e.g., PCs, servers, mainframes). TSR/EITSOs utilize their specialized depth and breadth of experience to:
- Answer questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures, typically from within a call center
- Collaborate with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems
- Maintain a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems
- Interpret internal/external business issues and recommend best practices
- Solve complex problems, taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Work independently, with guidance only in the most complex situations
- May lead functional teams or projects
- Utilize their expertise in a specialized area and general knowledge of related areas
- Interpret internal/external challenges and recommend best practices to improve services
- May lead teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Impact the achievement of client, operational, project, or service objectives
- Communicate complex concepts, anticipating potential objections or influences and working to achieve consensus
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 or more years of relevant experience
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® innovation company rapidly addressing the world’s most vexing challenges in national security and health. The company's global workforce of 47,000 collaborates to create smarter technology solutions for customers in heavily regulated industries. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $15.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 29, 2023. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.