Grow with us! Through training, teamwork, and exposure to challenging technical work, let Leidos show you how to accelerate your career path.
Leidos is currently hiring for a full time Quality Assurance Engineering lead on two programs: the Sentinel program and the Air Combat Command (ACC) ISR A2 program. You will be expected to utilize your experience to implement and establish the quality management, control and assurance activities and procedures to ensure compliance, efficiency, and effectiveness. Your efforts will help ensure program performance and execution through scheduled internal process and procedural assessments, analysis of measurement data and consistent facilitation of structured improvement activities. Your duties will include monitoring the development/enhancement of program processes/procedures aligned with CMMI/ISO requirements as well as conducting inspections, audits and assessments of life-cycle maintenance and support to ensure successful program execution and mission objectives in compliance with Department of Defense (DoD) and applicable Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) agency requirements. An extensive understanding of continuous improvement, statistical process control, performance measurements, development and maintenance life cycles is required.
The scope of this Sentinel program within C4ISR solutions operation provides research, design, development, integration, T&E, initial fielding and operation, logistics, maintenance, sustainment, and training for applicable C5ISR systems, subsystems, sensors, Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) capabilities. NSIN's mission partners include DoD CCMDs, attached and supporting services, interagency partners (e.g., Director of National Intelligence (DNI), DoS, and Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and DoD offices and agencies.
ACC A2 ISR also with C4ISR solutions operation provides HQ ACC Staff, subordinate NAF Staffs, Centers, and Wings with a full range of intelligence support and ISR operational services and expertise that encompass analysis of emerging threats and providing capabilities to combat these threats. These activities include analysis and assessment support, training support, and a wide range of intelligence support functions and ISR operations at both steady state and contingency locations worldwide.
- Quality Management and Assurance and Control activities
- Ensuring that program execution procedures are implemented in accordance with Leidos (e.g. LP-PE-01, EngineeringEdge ® NextGen) and customer requirements
- Ensuring program quality standard implementation to maintain ISO 9001:2015 certifications and CMMI ML3 Development/Service IT credentials
- Addressing Internal and External Corrective Action Requests (CAR) and provide timely, sustained resolution through root cause analysis and preventive measures
- Providing guidance to programs on documenting, analyzing, and tracking requirement escapes
- Performing deep dives to analyze program issues/problems and assist the technical staff with immediate containment, corrective and preventive actions and lessons learned
- Ensuring suppliers and subcontractors have established quality management systems and operate in accordance with program requirements and flow down quality requirements
- Ensure programs establish and maintain approved vendor lists and flow down quality requirements
- Assist with improvements to program peer review processes to ensure metric tracking provides value added inputs on trends and areas for improvement
- Evaluate measurement tracking across programs within the operation to ensure performance indicators are detecting threshold breaches early and trends are captured, analyzed, and addressed
- Review contract deliverables and oversee of CDRL review process
- Engage with program to ensure key performance indicators are developed that demonstrate the full understanding of the mission requirements and provide customers with the ability to adequately measure program performance and initiate working groups as needed
- Participate in the development of strategic quality approaches for witnessing test execution where applicable to ensure requirement satisfaction
- Coordinate and/or present weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Deployment and implementation of appropriate QMS processes
- Ensure value-added audits and evaluations are performed against processes and products
- Establish, maintain, and monitor performance/service level agreements
- Provide leadership with timely metrics and audit outcomes to gauge progress towards quality objectives
- Report to higher-level management on Quality Achievement and act as liaison for enterprise quality initiatives for the program
- Proactively engage in on contract growth and new program work opportunities to ensure the quality requirements are correctly addressed, key discriminators are identified, ISO/CMMI credential requests are addressed, tailored process baselines are established.
- Bachelor’s Degree and seven (7)years of prior relevant experience; or Master’s with five (5) years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of direct experience working on program with customer may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- In depth knowledge ISO 9001:2015 and CMMI Development and Service IT requirements
- Continuous improvement experience in leading innovative changes
- Experience in using statistical process control to track issues/problems/trends with corrective actions
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have a Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI
- Must be able to obtain and maintain credentials to access military installations
- Must be proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office products
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Performance Measurements expertise
- FEDSIM program/project experience
- TS/SCI Clearance
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.