Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Serialized Reporter will serve in as a Multi-Source or All-Source Intelligence Analyst to support Digital Network Intelligence/Global Network Analysis (DNI/GNA). This particular role will be heavy serialized reporting. In this role you will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
Perform intelligence analysis sourced from IMINT, SIGINT, MASINT, HUMINT, FININT, and OSINT derived products for specified target sets and format the information for dissemination. Additionally, the analyst must be able to discover, characterize, affiliate, and report new cyber activity and actors to include describing how the activity is being conducted along with characterization of a sophisticated cyber-capable adversary. To be successful in this role, the analyst will need demonstrative experience analyzing intel and technical data when analyzing exploitation opportunities and performing internet research.
- Bachelors Degree in related field and 3 or more years of directly related SIGINT Intel Analysis experience OR in lieu of degree 6 or more years of relevant Military/SIGINT Intel Analysis and Serialized Reporting experience
- Must have working knowledge of Pulse, Wire, Trident, and TESTFLIGHT.
- Must have demonstrated expertise in relevant CNO and SIGINT tools and databases used for the customer mission and commercial data feeds such as VirusTotal, FireEye, DomainTools, Maltego, etc.
- Must have demonstrated communications skills and be a Subject Matter Expert in one or more fields appropriate to Intelligence Analysis or Computer Networking technologies that include the ability to provide formal documentation of analysis and/or research results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
- An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- Familiarity with transmission schemes
- Self-motivated, creative, organized, willing to work as a member of a team, and able to manage individual schedule.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.